Consumer-Driven Contract Testing
Setting up and running integration and end-to-end tests in highly distributed environments is a challenging task.
Consumer-driven contract testing (CDCT) is a powerful and flexible approach to verify that components in distributed systems can communicate without issues at all times. With the shift towards distributed and microservices-based software, CDCT is quickly becoming an indispensable technique for software development teams.
- Common problems with integration and end-to-end testing in highly distributed systems
- Consumer-driven contract testing
- Pact and the Pact ecosystem
- Writing CDCT tests using Pact
- Using the Pact Broker for efficient contract management and distribution
- Integrating CDCT in your CI/CD pipeline
- Using bidirectional contract testing for easier contract testing adoption
This course includes:
Who should attend?
Our courses are customised to your training needs and are ideal for groups or teams wanting to upskill. Reach out to Louise Gilbert, Training Manager at the Inspired Academy, to discuss your training requirements.