Senior Automation Engineer
- Identifying and selecting the automation test cases.
- Applying various designs and documenting the automation test strategy.
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval.
- Configuring Selenium Test Environment (STE) to set it up.
- Participating in Selenium Environment Setup with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Automating the design of a framework.
- Implementing it as per the structure of the project.
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases.
- Collating and monitoring the defect management process.
- Managing the changes and executing regression tests.
- Coming up with exact solutions for problems related to object identity and error handling.
- Interacting with customers/clients to solve the various issues they face and updating on the situation.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate,
- Matric (Grade 12) Qualification Certificate
- You are expected to be proficient in Java as a development language at a level that enables you to successfully carry out your duties as a Senior Automation Engineer at Inspired Testing.
- Programming- QA Automation Engineers utilising programming skills to write computer code and scripts in common computer languages.