API Testing and Automation
Software increasingly relies on APIs to communicate, integrate, retrieve and transmit data.
Knowing what to test for and how to do so when working with APIs is an indispensable skill for any modern software tester looking to stay relevant in today’s fast-paced software world.
- APIs, how they work and where they are used
- Performing exploratory testing on APIs
- API automation using low-code tools
- API automation using code libraries
- API mocking for more efficient testing and automation
- Consumer-driven contract testing
- How to create and implement a solid API testing and automation strategy
This course includes:
Who should attend?
Our courses are customised to your training needs and are ideal for groups or teams wanting to upskill. Reach out to Louise Gilbert, Training Manager at the Inspired Academy, to discuss your training requirements.