Low-code test automation tools enable development teams to write and run tests for their software faster.
Robot Framework is a versatile and open-source low-code automation framework that can be used to write tests against user interfaces, APIs, databases, and many other application interfaces. This makes Robot Framework a powerful tool for teams looking for a low-code approach to software testing and automation.
- The types of testing that are supported by Robot Framework
- The Robot Framework ecosystem
- Using Robot Framework libraries
- Writing and running your first test
- Creating custom keywords and modules
- Writing tests against:
This course includes:
Who should attend?
Our courses are customised to your training needs and are ideal for groups or teams wanting to upskill. Reach out to Louise Gilbert, Training Manager at the Inspired Academy, to discuss your training requirements.