Web Application Testing with Selenium
Selenium WebDriver is the most popular open-source library for writing tests against web applications running in a browser.
As such, knowledge of Selenium and how to use it well has become essential for any modern tester.
- When (not) to use Selenium WebDriver
- The WebDriver ecosystem
- Writing and running your first test
- Identifying and interacting with elements
- Waiting and synchronization strategies
- Working with different browsers
- Using the Page Object model for readable and maintainable test code
This course includes:
This course can be run in Java, C# and Python
Who should attend?
Our courses are customised to your training needs and are ideal for groups or teams wanting to upskill. Reach out to Louise Gilbert, Training Manager at the Inspired Academy, to discuss your training requirements.