When designing, developing and delivering software, teams need to communicate and collaborate clearly and effectively to avoid misinterpretations of requirements and dissatisfaction as a result of unmet expectations.
Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) is a methodology and collection of practices that aim to put important discussions upfront and deliver software that meets and exceeds expectations.
- The three phases of BDD
- Running discovery workshops
- Specification by Example and Example Mapping
- Formalising examples into executable specifications
- Automating executable specifications and creating living documentation
- Working with BDD tools
- BDD implementation pitfalls
This course includes:
Who should attend?
Our courses are customised to your training needs and are ideal for groups or teams wanting to upskill. Reach out to Louise Gilbert, Training Manager at the Inspired Academy, to discuss your training requirements.