Free Webinars Remain relevant as a software tester
In a rapidly changing world, where workplace dynamics are shifting and institutions increase the pace of digital transformation to meet demand, what do software testers need to do to get qualified, learn new skills and stay relevant in a competitive jobs market?
Software testing experts and creators of the Rapid Software Testing methodology, James Bach and Michael Bolton, joined Director of Inspired Academy, Bas Dijkstra, as they discussed how to remain relevant as a software tester in a fast-paced, ever-evolving world.
How to remain relevant in a fast-paced industry:
In this hosted panel session, they answered pressing questions from audience members, which included:
- Is it our responsibility as testers to make sure that all bugs found are resolved?
- Is ISTQB certification still important?
- To stay relevant and grow my future in testing, do I need to become skilled in automation?
- Is automation good for finding bugs, or is it for e2e testing?
- How do I as a new tester stay relevant in cultivating my testing expertise while applying for jobs?