Bruce Zaayman, Director of Pre-Sales at Inspired Testing recently hosted a webinar exploring the use of Tricentis NeoLoad as a performance testing tool when implementing or upgrading Thomson Reuters Elite 3E. He was joined by Neil Williams, Solutions Architect at Tricentis, and Mike Smith, Head of Sales at NeoLoad.
When your Thomson Reuters Elite 3E solution is released into production, you want the confidence that it will progress without bottlenecks or performance issues, and that all timekeepers and administrators will be able to interact with 3E without a break in service.
Watch the webinar to learn:
- How to use NeoLoad frameworks, shared containers, and user joiner reworks to save you time and money.
- The use of NeoLoad Cloud, NeoLoad Web, and how that helps us to test from different locations across the globe.
- Integrating with DevOps pipelines like Azure DevOps.
- Combining NeoLoad with the power of APM tools like Dynatrace.
- How easy the interface makes it for our clients to carry on executing these tests after handover.
View the webinar below: